Sunday, May 24, 2009

My dealings with the MORON, part 1

The following is copied from my own blog at Myspace. I'm moving those blogs over to my Rants and Ravings blog because it's easier to blog here and I'd prefer to have my pissy moments in one place. :) The Moron blogs will all have MORON in the subject field. I've had a LOT of people ask me about my dealings with this MORON, so I'm also updating from the past year as well. And now, without further ado... I give you: The MORON:

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What pisses me off today, caution REALLY bad language
Current mood: disgusted
I'm on a lot of Halloween forums. I love them all, they each have something different to offer, with different people on them. But there is this ONE guy who totally fucking PISSES me off!

He CONSTANTLY posts pictures of props as HIS OWN, when they are props that OTHER people built. He takes the urls from the pictures on one forum, then posts them on another forum.. and he does this over many forums. He did it to my fellow female haunters, who is an AMAZING artist, and he got called on it. He's been banned from many forums for lying, posting fraudulently, then being extremely belligerent and even threatening at times when he's busted for it.

I'm sick of the dude. I'm sick of the fact that the admins for some of these boards don't even realize what the dude is doing. I can freaking LOOK at the URLs the guy is posting and tell you that it ain't his work. COME ON PEOPLE!! Wake up and pay fucking attention!!

Honestly, does the moron think that we are all fucking idiots?? He only seems to get away with it when he does it on forums that don't get much traffic save the half dozen regulars that post.

I had to vent. This guy is a friggin creep.

1 comment:

a fellow HSer said...

holy cow..... what is wrong with that dude? the more i read the more bizarre it all became!