Sunday, May 24, 2009

MORON Thread, Part 10

I've gotten a lot of reports from other people in the past year on what Chris has been up to on other forums. I've joined a few to post so he knows I'm watching, I've called him out a couple of times, nothing really exciting. At the beginning of February, 2009, I got a message from someone who will remain anonymous, that pointed me to a video that someone else made regarding the MORON. I thought it was hilarious, so I posted it to the front page of my website. :) Unfortunately, it has since been removed from both the Zshare and youTube accounts it was on. I do have a copy downloaded on my computer that I uploaded somewhere else, if anyone is interested in it.

Anyway, I then joined Halloween.com again under a different user name, and posted the video stating that it was funny and I wanted to share. Of course, I got a nice threat from Chris immediately, only this time the idiot used his "girlfriend's" account and sent it via PM on the forum. Here is the notification email, which states the PM content in the message body:

From: <criley@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM
Subject: Leave my lover Haunt Master alone!
To: hauntpolice


Hello hauntpolice,

The following is an e-mail sent to you by Haunt Mistress via your account
on "Halloween Discussion Forums, Costumes, Horror and more | Halloween.com
Forums". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you
find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following
address:

criley@gmail.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the
reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of Haunt Mistress.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you mothafucka!!!!


You better leave the fuck alone my man, or else you will be facing some
kinds of death results!

To kill or to be killed, no fucking mater what!!! And, I dont give a fuck
if you are a cop or spy, you will be sorry ass bastard! DIE ! DIE ! DIE!

This is really good, because I then forwarded the email to the admin with this note:

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Moron Alert  wrote:
> As per the instructions contained in the email below, I'm forwarding the
> entire message to the admin of the forum. As you can see, there is blatant
> abusive and offensive content.

And received this message:

Subject: Re: Leave my lover Haunt Master alone!
From: Chris Riley
To: Moron Alert


That account is gone now too, like Haunt Master's.


To which I replied:

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Moron Alert  wrote:
> Thank you. Sorry to trouble you.
>

And got this back:

Subject: Re: Leave my lover Haunt Master alone!
From: Chris Riley
To: Moron Alert

I'd rather know if it is occurring on Halloween.com - what goes on
elsewhere is the problem of the police or other forum owners. ;-)
At this point, I am happy, because I finally got that son of a bitch thrown off that forum. As far as I know, he's only been allowed to post there to respond to a couple of questions about where he's been. The admin has stated on the board that MORON has broken the rules over and over again. My posts on that account have been deleted, which is fine with me, I got my point across.

The interesting thing is, that MORON has gone on other forums and pretended to be Halloweencom and impersonated Chris Riley numerous times, the most recent that I know of on HauntWorld's forum:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showpost.php?p=43589&postcount=153
08-15-2008
HalloweenCom
Guest
Posts: n/a
Default

Howdy!

I reckon I should introduce myself! My name is Chris Riley, I'm a home/yard haunter in SE California and Halloween addict. I love ghost stories, horror movies, books, magazines and stuff like that. I'm into sci-fi things, ya know? It's good entertainment! (I'm a skeptic thought!)

I look forward to getting know y'all better!

He even used MY wording from MY standard introduction to do this. I guess someone alerted the REAL Halloweencom and he joined up using his real name and posted this:
http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showpost.php?p=44218&postcount=157

08-21-2008
ChrisRiley is Offline
Junior Member
member

That is (and was) an imposter. I am in Florida, I do enjoy ghost stories, Halloween (of course).

I don't think I've ever said "Howdy" although that was pretty funny. ;-)

[If you need to verify it, please feel free to email me on Halloween.com and I will reply there.]

I think it is all resolved and all fine. ;-)

_______________________________________

In March, I sent him this PM on HalloweenPropBuilders.com:

From: ghostess
To: Haunt Master
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 pm
Subject: Well well well
Dude, you can't even come up with your own introduction? You gotta steal lines from mine? That's really sad. Shall I start pointing out all of your stolen lines?

He changed his introductory post and reworded it.

I am pretty sure I busted him on FearScene a couple of times too, about his stolen posts, but he edited and removed my posts again. I hate that he has mod controls there.

So, now we're almost current. On May 5, my friend and fellow haunter Haunti sent me a message telling me he's at it again. This time, he's plagiarizing our friend JohnnyThunder's posts from HalloweenForum and posting on other forums. He also joined HauntWorld's forum again pretending to be the owner of GorePit.net. He threatened JT and me on Gorepit, but the original post was deleted by the admin:

http://www.gorepit.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1085

Needless to say, we all three worked on this, and got him banned from both places again. In the process, I've made new friends at GorePit!

So on top of THIS... he joined another new forum, TwistedNightmares, and pretended to be Joe from GorePit again. Joe was not happy about this. Neither was Bear, the admin of Twisted Nightmares. :) Banned again. The MORON also made me a new account there, using one of my old email addresses. I had it deleted, then rejoined and now I have ANOTHER place to haunt and new friends. He joined BloodyHollywood forums too, got banned from there as well.

Also, that same weekend, while I was camping and he so graciously made me a new account, he sent me another threat via email:

From: "Rocco" 
To: howloweenqueen@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:24:41 -0700
X-AOL-IP: 66.111.4.25

Ok, no problem with your fucking mind, bitch!!! You'll be dying
anytime!!!!

You know me, Chris aka HM or whoever you can figure out yourself,
beyotcha!!!

WE have over 6 millions of weapons to kill you, and all of your haunt
friends too!

Try to play with me on any forums, or else you'll be sentenced to DEATH
or BURY!

Laugh all the way as you can as you will know nothing!
--
Rocco
italian6900@mailhaven.com

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web

Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:38:37 -0400
From: Ghostess
To: italian6900@mailhaven.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)

Thanks for the threats, Chris. You just keep digging yourself deeper
and deeper into internet terrorism.

Ghostess Deanna


What a dumbass. He can use all the mail services and proxies he wants, he can't hide, he can't fool anyone any better than he can spell. :) And he now has the attention of another police officer. :)

And that concludes the updates on the fucktard right on up until today. Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

a fellow HSer said...

kinda like the energizer bunny, except he's the terrorizer bunny! doesn't he EVER stop?