Sunday, May 24, 2009

MORON Thread, part 2

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Internet threats and the idiots who make them... tsk tsk
Current mood: focused

This is actually kind of an extension of my last blog on January 10. Since then, I have called the internet picture thief OUT on several forums. He decided to threaten me. When he did that..... GAME ON.

For those that haven't heard about it, or haven't seen the threats:
An eCard from HalloweenCom (halloweencom@yahoo.com)

And the one with the poorly worded death threat:
An eCard from Freaken Jack (firebrainjack01@aol.com)

***** NOTE: The links from the above do not work as Larry removed them, but I have screen shots of the ecards:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/ghostessdeanna/Screen%20Captures/CoBthreat1_cropped.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/ghostessdeanna/Screen%20Captures/CoBthreat2_cropped.jpg
*************


Some of you will recognize his horrible grammar, poor sentence structure and hideous spelling. I know even more will recognize his aliases:

hauntmaster
fangsoblood
grimreaper
hauntreaper
jolly_roger
jolly_rodger
bloodie man
hauntreaper
ghostman
halloweenmaster
horrormask(s)
horror rd
slimyjoe
wolffee
hollowman
skops
accipter
grimblade

NOBODY threatens me. EVER.

Since then, he has tried his very best to call me off, using more poorly structured emails with lots of repetitious wording, and has also tried to befriend me if you can imagine that. Of course, he also made a veiled threat on the halloween.com forum about visiting Florida soon... to which I replied in an email :

"And by the way, is your mention of coming to FLorida your idea of a threat?
You don't scare me one bit."


And he replied:

"No, I don t come to FL to threat you, no way... I was only kidding to scare you, that s it. Same thing, I did threat some body else too... I really didnt mean to go hit or kill them, I mean, I really wanted to see how scary they are, or to see how tough they are. Well, mostly people arent scared of me, hee hee...."

That's what I thought, you freakin' pansy-ass. I'm sick of this guy. SICK. He's since been wise enough to keep his threats to himself, but he is not very happy that I have corrected several of his posts. He's even unhappier that he's been banned again from a couple of his beloved forums.

He's deleted some of his posts containing stuff that I have posted the TRUTH on from the fearscene.com forums and has probably managed to delete the PM I sent to Millie (the admin) before she could see it. How does he do this and get away with it? She made him a moderator. Apparently, she doesn't know about him and his antics.

He goes to forums, and BEGS to be a moderator. Once he's in, if the admin is not wise to him, he uses his "power" to create new member accounts, then use them to create drama, then takes polls on whether to BAN the offending member, who just happens to be HIMSELF with another alias.

It's not my intention to cause drama and trouble on the forums. My only goal is to point out the truth when I see his lies. I'm not there to flame or to argue. Only to give the credit where it is due when he takes another haunter's picture and sometimes their entire post and posts it on a forum claiming it as his own. This guy has been doing this for YEARS. It's time for it to stop. I know it's a lesson in futility. Like I said though, NOBODY threatens me. NOBODY.

No comments: